┈━═☆ speaking test ☆═━┈


my MUET speaking test is on 14th Oct , 7:30am ...
oh my god , 7:30am ...7:30 am , is am , not pm ... 
stupid stupid stupid lah ...

the day before it , i  go to bed very early , around 12am ...
but i cant sleep at all ...
why why why ???
do u know ?
for me , speaking is a difficult job !!!
i dun like to talk ...
even with my family , my friends ... 
i also seldom talk to them ...

so , the speaking test is challenging me ...
i'm very worry , very nervous , very scare about it ...
but nobody can help me ...

start from 12am ...
until around 1:45am , only i fall to sleep ... 
before that ,
my mind all think of the speaking test ...
i think of what is the topic ,what is the point ,how should i speak ... 
and many many many ... 
im too nervous ...

5am , my phone alarm rang ,then i woke up already ...
and start to prepare  myself ...

when i entered the room , nobody i know, all are strangers ...
anyway, is ok for me ...
me is group 2 , candidate D, the last person ...

finally is our turn ...
im became more nervous and nervous ...
is time for me to die !!!

when look through the paper 
actually the question is quite easy , understandable...
the only thing is my mind cant think of anything at that time !!!
my mind very disorderly !!!
and only have 2minutes to prepare our speech ...
the time going so fast ...haiz ...

finally , we done our jobs ...relax ...
BUT...
i  know i did very bad in my speaking test ...
sure will get low mark ...
that is in my expectation... 
i'm always try my best to do all the things ...
but , all this always not in my control ...
sometime in my heart ,i really want to do it ...
i want to perform like that ...
but come to reality , i fail to do it ...
maybe lack of confidence, practice ...
how to solve this problem ??
i dont know...

anyway...
the thing  i can do is ...
try my best again in another 3 papers ... 
hope i can pass the MUET

god bless me , please ~~~